Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Seung Heon told from the first feature film with the London book

Korean actor Song Seung Heon said from his lover is Chinese actress Liu Yifei (London book) in an interview. Chinese media published the text of this interview on 24 August.


Reporters asked Song Seung Hoen feel has played a role in the movie "The 3rd Lover". The actor said, "Before this film I thought of her before, because I had been a fan of she said. I am glad that Yifei, who plays with me in China, the first time in my career. It's every one that I will never forget. In this romantic comedy like this next time I want a film completely different from the story as the story fighting and so on. "
 
Seung Heon is also added with a wide smile, "even though my youngest Yifei, but she had no idea elders and have a high focus. Liu is also the one who knows how to think to others as well, this is also the point that attract me too. I hope that our sentiments in glaucoma longevity and hopefully Yifei also had the same idea. "
 
When asked about marriage, the Korean star said, "I am not clear about that. We are not yet talking about that we love each other. It's too early to talk about getting married now, but we'll think about it. "
 
Song Seung Heon, 38, and 27-year-old Liu Yifei has recognized that they have met frequently since May. They met during the filming of "The 3rd Lover" with a pattern on a Chinese novel. Seung Heon act as a rich man, and Liu Yifei acting as a lawyer.
 
The first thing they starred together will start airing in China on 30 September.