Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Buried a day later heard screaming out of the coffin ...

16-year-old girl who is pregnant and doctors pronounced dead cry out foul coffin for helpsave, but until the family know everything already too late.

     She Neysi Perez has a 16-year-old living in western Honduras by three months pregnant. She was pronounced dead after doctors unconscious that they believed might be caused by panic, because the sound of bullets gun. Then the family was buried with female victims buried used in wedding dresses by cement injection routine in the region.
 
       One day later, the victim's husband Rudy Gonzales visited the tomb, she suddenly heard screams from inside. He called neighbors and family exhumed the grave by using a hammer smashed concrete, because they believe that women victims life.
 
      Gozales husband told local television Primer Impacto: "I was very heartbroken because my wife was quickly snatch from me ... I want to be near her. " Sad husband added: "When I put my hand on her grave to hear her voice ... I heard kdongokdang voice, then I heard her voice ... she was screaming for help. "


     However, everything was too late, and because the female victim died before the family opened the coffin. Family Perez saw her glass coffin cracks broke her fingers black with bruises. Because there is no sign that she was still alive and then they took her and buried again at the same place.